Automated Multiple Choice System
This program offers a way to automate multiple choice tests, decreasing time spent on marking, and providing unique statistics to review test quality and student learning.
- Test papers created in PDF format using LaTeX;
- Custom marking schemes per question;
- Randomised question and answer ordering;
- Parameterised questions and answers;
- Dedicated scanning hardware to scan and mark papers rapidly;
- Statistics generated to identify good/bad questions and highlight topics with student learning.
- Easily and regularly assess student learning, especially for large classes;
- No additional overhead in marking responsibilities;
- Provides rapid and focussed feedback to students and staff.
- Initial meeting;
- Construction of questions (to be coded by the ELU);
- Test administration;
- Final results/review meeting
- ESD1, ESD2, Engineering Mechanics.